top of page

Health Insurance

These guys organised the health insurance I needed and I got the best possible deal. It was easy and I'm really stoked. If something happens, I know I'm covered.


If you are visiting Australia and hold a temporary visa you should consider taking out Overseas Visitors Health Cover (OVHC). If you need to visit a doctor or stay in hospital while you are in Australia, you could find yourself responsible for the full cost of treatment, which can be very expensive but can be avoided with the appropriate  health insurance policy.

In some cases you may be required to take health insurance as part of your visa conditions - for example, students are required to take Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). Applicants for working visas, such as subclasses 482 (Temporary Skill Shortage) or 485 (Temporary Graduate), are required to take OVHC that meets certain requirements. Other visitors may also be required to take OVHC.

Contact us today for a quote. 

Allianz Logo.png
Bupa Logo.png
CBHS Logo.png
Cohort Logo.png
Medibank Logo.jpg
AHM Logo.jpg
NIB Logo.png
Request a Quote

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page